SMPS School Council is excited to be holding its first-ever Used Book Sale!
School Council supports many areas of student life at Steve MacLean Public School – from arts and cultural activities, to sports programs, to classroom technology, to transportation for teams and field trips.
The Used Book Sale will help contribute funds to these important activities within the school.
We are looking for adult, teen and children’s books, hardcover, soft cover and board books, as well as DVDs, in gently used condition.
Donations will be received starting Tuesday, October 11th through Tuesday, November 1st.
We need your help to make the Used Book Sale a success! Here’s how you can help:
- Donate your old books and DVDs
- Drop-off books and DVDs in bags or boxes outside the gymnasium on the steps / stage area.
- Help sort donated books (contact Sarah Blackadder at email@example.com)
- Volunteer to help set-up, work during, and / or pack up the sale (contact Sarah Blackadder at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spread the word with your neighbours and friends!
The Used Book Sale will run Thursday, November 3rd and Friday, November 4th during school hours for classes and teachers. Please send your child with a loonie or toonie so he / she can pick out a new book to bring home.
The Used Book Sale will be open to the PUBLIC on Friday, November 4th, starting at 3:30 pm, and Saturday, November 5th from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.